Dear Clients, Friends & Fellow Associates ~
I love being a “tourist for a day” on Hilton Head Island when friends and family visit. There are so many exciting things to do and see. They make me remember all the great things we have here as we rediscover the Island together. As you make your plans this summer, feel free to contact us for maps, ideas and information about the area. We have put together a list of ideas for fun including “local favorites”. Keep in mind, this offer is not exclusively for tourists(locals may participate in the fun too)!
· Kayaking ~ Outside Hilton Head 686-6996 Located in Shelter Cove Marina or Hudson’s off Squire Pope. All kayak guides are trained Naturalist. You will love the Tuesday Night Firework “Kayak Tour”
· Historical Tours ~ Bluffton, Beaufort, Savannah & Charleston Sign up for a horse drawn carriage tour or we will arrange a small family guided tour with advance notice. We can email easy directions to these historic cities.
· Rent some bikes ~ Palmetto Dunes Outfitters 785-2449 Inside Palmetto Dunes across from the General Store. You can explore 26 miles of bike paths from this central location *Brand New Bikes… 10% off for families
· Fireworks ~ Every Tuesday Night in Shelter Cove 6:30 – 9:30 Vendors including arts and crafts before the display June 3 – Aug 26 Go to “Up the Creek Pub” off Marshland Road at Broad Creek Marina. Enjoy the fireworks & cookout from this vantage point.
· Coastal Discovery Museum- North Hwy 278 / Cross Island 689-6767 Take a 2 ½ hour red trolley tour w/ a stop at Harbour Town! Tuesday and Thursday Nights at 8 pm take a loggerhead tour and talk (sightings not guaranteed) reserve. 689-6767 ext. 223
· Lighthouse ~ Harbour Town in Sea Pines Make the most of this trip. Leave after lunch, go to Harbour Town and climb the lighthouse and play ground. Take your rollerblades or bikes and visit South Beach to get a cool drink and a Salty Dog T-Shirt then dinner at Truffles in Sea Pines Center. Keep your pass that you purchased at the gate and if you spend $100 or more in Sea Pines, the $5.00 is credited by that merchant
· Shop ~ Tangar Outlet malls off Island or Unique Boutiques Village of Wexford, Coligny Plaza, Harbour Town, Shelter Cove or Sea Pines Center… the shopping is fantastic. Hit the shops early and on nice days as later in the week and especially on weather days the shops and restaurants are busy.
· Daufuskie Island ~ Broad Creek Marina 342-8687 Rent a golf cart and check out all the Beach, Marshside Mamas Art Galleries on Daufuskie. $23.00 Round trip ferry trips per person ~ Rent a 4 passenger golf-cart for $50.00 for the day and explore $3.00 off per person Coupon in Where to Go Magazine!
· Real Estate Tours ~ These tours will be informative and educational and include exciting new opportunities around the Island. Rainy days are not always the best for the beach, but they are the best days to preview our real estate! (if it looks good on a rainy day, you will love it on a sunny one!)
Our tours will take you into gated communities and into homes and villas that match the price point you are looking for. We have several tours a week(Mon-Sat and Sunday by Appt.) with price ranges as follows:
Tour 1 ~ Under $400,000
Tour 2 ~ $400,000-$700,000
Tour 3 ~ $700,000-$1,000,0000
Tour 4 ~ Over 1 million
Let us know which tour you will be interested in. On the tour you will receive a free Real Estate Information and Negotiation Package which will include a list of current mortgage rates, a sample contract, the top ten best buys on the Island, common addendums, a complete list of the foreclosures in the area and our very best listings for sale. Island Real Estate Packages can be emailed or mailed to you before, after or during your visit. Tours are not a requirement to request a package. Thank you.
Enjoy your summer! Feel free to e-mail or call us to sign up for a tour or for maps to the Historic Cities above. Our direct line is 800-932-3652 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.
Robbie Bunting & Jane Hyers