Dear Friends, Clients and Fellow Associates~
When you buy on Hilton Head Island, you buy a lifestyle. Each community on Hilton Head is unique offering varying lifestysles. The amentities these communities offer include world class golf, marinas, championship tennis, beautiful clubhouses, and fitness paths to name a few. This week on Hilton Head Island we have included the Top 10 Benefit Lists for Palmetto Hall and Palmetto Dunes. Next week we will be focusing on Forest Beach and Hilton Head Plantation. Below are the top ten lists:
Palmetto Hall Plantation’s ~ Top Ten Benefit List
- Palmetto Hall is located on the north end of Hilton Head Island with convenience to the Islanders Beach Park, schools, shopping, dining, hospital, airport and library. This location offers the advantage of everything the Island offers just minutes away saving time.
- Palmetto Hall offers 750 acres with 523 single family residential properties, 20 acres of stocked lagoons and 100 acres of forest preserve. Palmetto Hall offers a park like setting and overall open feeling from the front gate and throughout the community.
- Palmetto Hall offers private roads and security with access for club visitors outside the gates. Owners may operate their own golf carts on the roadways. The benefit is that our community is private and secure with only owners and their guests traveling into the community.
- All Palmetto Hall property owners are members to the club at either a Social or Full Golf level. The benefit is that memberships can be custumized for the member.
- Palmetto Hall’s Clubhouse, Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Practice Greeen and Clubhouse are in the Heart of the community. The benefit is all property owners are members to the same club(although they may be different levels of use) and therefore get to know each by first names rather than mailbox names.
- Palmetto Hall’s architecture style is Southern Classical Architecture which includes styles that embrace living in the south with large sweeping porches and decks. The benefit is this style open the home to the neighbors and community. Visit this home for sale on Stonewall Circle to see true southern architecture
- Palmetto Hall is completely sold out by the developer and offers a sense of community with over 350 families living within the gates. The benefit is that as a resident you will enjoy living in this community now with great neighbors. Visit this home site for sale if you dream of living here someday(we have a few others we would like to share with you if you have a preferred view)
- Palmetto Hall has an Architectural Review Board and an Owners Association. The benefit to these associations include ensuring residential integrity and having a plan for now and the future. Visit this new home for sale on Ellis Court to see how the review board ensures residential integrity.
- Palmetto Hall offers two eighteen hole golf courses which are rotated on a daily basis for the membership. The real benefit is the members have the variety of two great golf courses without the cost associtated to operate both. Visit this great home on Fort Howell for sale to see a great home on a golf green.
- Palmetto Hall offers a true neighborhood defined by its size, a flexible membership and its location
Palmetto Dunes ~ Top Ten Benefit List
- Palmettto Dunes is conveniently located mid Island on Hilton Head. This location offers convenience to the north or south end of the Island and you are literally minutes, not not miles away from shopping, dining and all Hilton Head offers.
- Palmetto Dunes offers 2,000 acres and is designed with a resort core that includes the Marriott Oceanfront Resort, The Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, The Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, PD Outfitters, Alexanders and the General Store in a central and convenient just outside the gates for everyone to enjoy. The benefit is the roadways
and nieghborhoods are only accesible by guests, owners and visitors
- Palmetto Dunes offer 4 distinct neighborhoods offering something for everyone. These communities include:
* Shelter Cove ~ A community designed around an inland marina
* Leamington ~ Located on Ocean Lane. Visit this Leamington home for sale
* Mariners Section ~ Located within the north gate(residential & villas)
* Inverness Section ~ Located just in the south gate(residential & villas
- Palmetto Dunes offers an 11 mile river lagoon system that is the centerpiece of the community. This waterway offers natural beauty and provides the community with excellent drainage. Please visit this waterfront home site that offers over 300 feet overlooking the lagoon on Heath Court West.
- Palmetto Dunes offers three championship golf courses. The benefit includes flexible play and membership programs to the guests and owners in Palmetto Dunes.
- Palmetto Dunes resort core offers resort villas with convenience to the ocean within the gates of the community. Here are some great villas we offer for sale including an oceanfront villa, a near ocean villa, and a resort villa.
- Palmetto Dunes offers membership to the Palmetto Dunes Club located within the south gate of Palmetto Dune. The Palmetto Dunes Club is a wonderful place to meet your neighbors, share common interests and activities, and establish lasting friendships.
- Palmetto Dunes Golf, Tennis, Outfitters and rental company are owned and operated by Greenwood Development. This company has taken care of these amenities for years.
- Palmetto Dunes and Leamington have an Architectural Review Board(ARB) to ensure residential integrity and protect property values. As homes are built or remodeled, approval must come from these boards. See this recently remodeled home in Leamington that is offered for sale for only $649,000.
- Palmetto Dunes offers the perfect blend of resort and residential living on Hilton Head Island.
We hope you enjoy these benefit lists. If you would like a complete ownership package that includes maps, property and membership information on either of the above communities, please let us know. We have found that our market currently offers historically low prices, incredible properties and low interest rates right now and while it may take some time to locate the right area and proeprty, our buyers are being rewarded!
Robbie Bunting & Jane Hyers