Palmetto Dunes ~ Top Ten Benefit List
- Palmettto Dunes is conveniently located mid Island on Hilton Head. This location offers convenience to the north or south end of the Island and you are literally minutes, not not miles away from shopping, dining and all Hilton Head offers.
- Palmetto Dunes offers 2,000 acres and is designed with a resort core that includes the Marriott Oceanfront Resort, The Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, The Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, PD Outfitters, Alexanders and the General Store in a central and convenient just outside the gates for everyone to enjoy. The benefit is the roadways
and nieghborhoods are only accesible by guests, owners and visitors
- Palmetto Dunes offer 4 distinct neighborhoods offering something for everyone. These communities include:
* Shelter Cove ~ A community designed around an inland marina
* Leamington ~ Located on Ocean Lane.
* Mariners Section ~ Located within the north gate(residential & villas)
* Inverness Section ~ Located just in the south gate(residential & villas
- Palmetto Dunes offers an 11 mile river lagoon system that is the centerpiece of the community. This waterway offers natural beauty and provides the community with excellent drainage.
- Palmetto Dunes offers three championship golf courses. The benefit includes flexible play and membership programs to the guests and owners in Palmetto Dunes.
- Palmetto Dunes resort core offers resort villas with convenience to the ocean within the gates of the community.
- Palmetto Dunes offers membership to the Palmetto Dunes Club located within the south gate of Palmetto Dune. The Palmetto Dunes Club is a wonderful place to meet your neighbors, share common interests and activities, and establish lasting friendships.
- Palmetto Dunes Golf, Tennis, Outfitters and rental company are owned and operated by Greenwood Development. This company has taken care of these amenities for years.
- Palmetto Dunes and Leamington have an Architectural Review Board(ARB) to ensure residential integrity and protect property values. As homes are built or remodeled, approval must come from these boards.
- Palmetto Dunes offers the perfect blend of resort and residential living on Hilton Head Island.
Folly Field & Singleton Beach Areas
- It has great history! In 1953 The first vacation cottages were developed on Folly Field Road. Olin McIntosh of the Hilton Head Company built the island’s first beach cottages at Folly Field to generate more ferry traffic from the mainland in hopes that the South Carolina government would then build a bridge to accommodate all the new residents and visitors.
- It has a great location! Located between Palmetto Dunes and Port Royal in the center of the beach is Folly Field. This community is accessed throught Folly Field Road or Port Royal Resort and is the Islands Oldest beach community.
- It has great sports fields! Chaplain park is 70 acres and offers islanders and visitors free well-lit tennis courts, Children’s Playground, Basketball Courts, Softball Fields, Soccer Fields, Bathrooms, and Free Parking.
- It has great beach parks! Folly Field Beach Park, off Folly Field Road, provides public beach access where parking is available for residents and guests. Here you will find restrooms, outdoor showers, handicap beach matting, seasonal lifeguards and seasonal beach rentals. It also has the surfers beach which is uncrowded and filled with locals and their dogs(during the posted hours) located at the end of Burkes Beach Road.
- It has the great Islanders Beach Park! Near Folly Field Beach and the Islander’s Beach Park, which allows permit parking, this neighborhood contains playgrounds, picnic areas, and a boardwalk to the beach. Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort is also located here.
- It has great fun for families! This family fun center has been here for as long as most islanders can remember. Instead of the world-class golfing greens of the gated plantation communities, Folly Field offers playful miniature golf, along with arcade games inside the Adventure Cove building.
- It has a great blend of property. Neighborhoods with streets named after flowers and villa communities make this a great beach community to live, vacation or rent in. Some of these communities include Sandcastles by the Sea, Singleton Beach, Island Club, Hilton Head Beach and Tennis, Fiddlers Cove, Admirals Row, cozy beach bungalows and brand new homes oceanfront and throughout.
- It has great Villa Resorts. The Marriot Surf Watch, Island Club and the Hilton Head Beach and Tennis are all located in Folly Field. These resorts offer a host of amenities with dining and activities for their owners and guests.
- It has a great dog park! Located in Chaplin Park is Hilton Head’s only Dog Park. There are two areas fenced off for sizes of dogs. Both areas have working water fountains for you and your pet. Park benches are placed all throughout the area.
- It has great Tennis! Hilton Head is a tennis players dream come true. There are hundreds of courts all over the island. Six are at the Chaplin Park with four lighted. These courts are intended for use by islanders.
***Extra bonus. It has Harolds! Located on the corner of Singleton Beach Road is Harolds. Known for great breakfasts, huge burgers and a cook that may bust your chops if you order wrong. This is a fun place to grab lunch with a friend.
Dear Friends, Clients and Fellow Associates~
Don’t be a Dinosaur. The real estate market is changing quickly and as a buyer, seller, or agent there are some great opportunities that come with this change. These changes will take place and there is nothing we can do to stop them. While other conditions are simply beyond our control we believe that OUR TOP TEN LIST FOR REAL ESTATE SURVIVAL IN 2009 can help you buy a home, sell a home or earn a commission. If you are ready to make a move here are some suggestions for this changing market:
The Top Ten List for Real Estate Survival in 2009
- Communicate – Information now travels at the speed of light and because of this we are expected to respond faster. Let’s all communicate faster right now!
- Embrace – Technology will continue to change the way we do business. In fact, today 90% of all buyers research real estate on the net…this in unbelievable. Let’s embrace technology right now!
- Network – Do not take for granted your old networks will be as reliable as they were for you in the past. Business and the people in it are changing. Look for new networks right now!
- Research - Do you really know what market or situation you are in? Reliable information is now readily and easy to gather. There is no excuse for not finding the information you need to move. Call your agent or go to the net to find some answers right now!
- Build up - Sell the sizzle, not the steak! In other words build the value and not try to sell the price. Just one idea but sellers and agents should team up and provide a list of buyer benefits their real estate offers. Benefit lists should include all the improvements and special features of the property and the community. These lists should be shared with other agents and their clients in a checklist format via email or by flyer. Some more ideas include CLICK HERE TO READ MORE+++. Let’s all sell the sizzle and build up the value of our properties right now!
- Phone – Pick up the phone and turn off the computer. With the advent of the internet we have stopped calling and settled for email to correspond important thoughts and messages. Use the net for backup communication only. Let’s all call someone on the phone right now!
- Encourage – Buyers, agents and sellers need encouragement from each other. It is amazing how a sincere rah-rah can move a deal into closing. A pat on the back or a “from the heart” encouraging word goes a long way. Tell someone “good job, good job” right now!
- Perseverance – Never, never give up. If you are a buyer keep calling your agent. If you are a seller keep calling your agent. If you are an agent keep calling your sellers, buyers and other agents. Agents, buyers and sellers are throwing in the towel too early. In this market we all must keep pushing each other harder. It may take more time and effort right now, but WE CAN DO IT right now!
- Ask - I am a subscriber to “the green eggs and ham” closing technique. Just keep on asking! Never settle for indecision. Go ask someone right now!
- Move – The market is busy and it requires all of us to move. If you are a buyer or seller, it is time to move and there are agents ready to help. Let’s all move right now!
We have the resources, networks and communication that can help you get to where you are going. In fact, our latest Market Trend Report can show you how to take advantage of this market today.
If you are ready to make your move… give us a call. We will do all of the above and then some!
Working in Paradise~
Robbie Bunting & Jane Hyers