Do you remember the Sunday Only Island Packet?
We used to tell our friends and clients that had interest in Hilton Head Island to subscribe to the “Sunday” Island Packet because they would mail it anywhere in the country(and in other countries). Although the delivery often had a lag time, this was one of the best(and only) ways to tap into what was happening on Hilton Head Island. Although there is no longer a Sunday Only Island Packet, there are now many new ways to tap into the latest and current happenings on Hilton Head. We have included Hilton Head social networks and online media for you below.
Tapping into Hilton Head Island
- Online Media includind The Island Packet Online Newspaper, Topix, Hilton Head Monthly and CH2(subscriptions available on the above0
- Online Hilton Head Sites HHIsland.com, Hilton Head Chamber and HiltonHead.com
- Online Social Media connections Facebook – Hilton Head Island, SC, and Twitter-HiltonHeadToday
- Online Real Estate networks Active Rain, Trulia and Zillow
- Online Hilton Head Real Estate Search including our newest website with special new search features. Preview HitonHeadRealEstateNews.com (these new search features will be available soon)
No longer waiting for the paper boy/girl on Hilton Head Island
Hilton Head Information is traveling at the speed of light compared to the days of the old Sunday Only packet. You do not have to be the last person to find out about the special real estate “deals” in the Hilton Head Area. Nor do you have to be the last to find out about new happenings in the Hilton Head Area. If you would like to subscribe to the best weekly Hilton Head News update(our weekly newsletter), email us at email@example.com. It is our goal to keep you up to date on everything including the newest restaurants, current happenings and the best real estate deals on Hilton Head Island.