Dear friends, referrals, new visitors, and clients,
Summer on Hilton Head is a fun.
With one of the busiest spring real estate seasons we’ve seen in years our visitors are jumping in the car of their favorite Realtors to go find a good one before they are all gone. Coupled with affordable prices and incredibly low mortgage rates buyers are not waiting until their next visit.
Pricing is so good
We had a buyer step up recently on one of our properties and pay 96% of asking price…of course they started lower, but knew this was a chance of a lifetime type property. We have had a few properties where we were bidding with other buyers…and my clients all know I hate to lose!
Ideas for your Summer visit
Enjoy this summer on Hilton Head and if you need some double top secret things for fun, just email Jane for great ideas for your visit…
- Go on a Dolphin Tour and get out on the water
- Go visit Salty Dog Village for a fun time
- Go with the family to a golf clinic with our best, Doug Weaver
- Go to Harbourfest and watch the fireworks
- Go to Harbourtown and sit under the oak with Greg Russell
- Go to a Reggae Party at the Old Boat House
- Go get some farm to table produce at our Farmers Market
- Go on a Turtle Walk and Talk with Coastal Discovery Museum
- Go with us to see just one of our best buys before you leave
Happy Hilton Head
Scroll down for the latest Hilton Head Articles and information about our wonderful Island. Wondering about Real Estate Opportunities on Hilton Head? Just send us an email. Above all we wish for you a safe and Happy Summer and always appreciate your questions, trust and referrals. Thank you.
All the best,
Robbie Bunting & Jane Hyers