Something about a small Island in the off season…reservations are easier, the pace is slower and the outside festivals are wonderful. This fall on Hilton Head and the Low Country we have listed some great outside events to enjoy on Hilton Head Island. Read about these events below.
Hilton Head Fall Festivals
Hard not to fall in love with Hilton Head in the fall. This time of year we celebrate fall with many outside events on Hilton Head Island and the Low Country. Whether visiting for Labor Day and the Celebrity Golf Tournament
- August 26 – September 2, 2012 ~ Savannah CraftBrew Fest The Grand Tasting will be on the Esplanade at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center on Saturday, September 1. The event will feature offerings from more than 45 breweries, live music, featuring the Chuck Courtenay Band and Bottles and Cans, good food and more!
- August 30, 2012 ~ 4 – 8 PM Village Fest ~ Come to the Village at Wexford for the best shagging music by Target and shagging lessons from the Hilton Head Island Carolina Shag Club….plus, a shagging contest to finish the festival.
- August 31 – September 2, 2012 ~ Hilton Head Island Celebrity Golf Tournament. Matches amateur golfers and celebrities for a Labor Day Weekend filled with great camaraderie and fun for the sole purpose of raising funds for our local childrens charities with the greatest of needs.
- Sept. 2, noon – Sept. 4 Arrow Fest at Remy’s, 130 Arrow Road. Bands include Cross Island Bridge Band, Flashback, Spare Parts, Treble Jay, The Suex Effect, Concrete Jumpsuit, Luke Mitchell, Free Shotz, Broad Creek Rum Runners, Mama’s Love, Sumilan, Archnemesis and Zoogma. Money will be raised to provide guitars for the Guitars 4 Troops organization
- September 9, 2012 2nd Sunday on King Street in Charleston Charleston’s popular shopping, dining and cultural event, continues. From 1:00-5:00 PM King Street will be closed to all vehicular traffic from Queen Street north to Calhoun as businesses invite everyone to enjoy the best shopping, dining and services the region has to offer, both on the sidewalks and in the street.
- October 11, 2012 ~ 11 - 5 PM Hilton Head Burgers and Brew Fest The event will be held on Saturday, October 13 at Shelter Cove Park from 11am-5pm. All proceeds benefit the Hilton Head Island Recreation Association Children’s Scholarship Fund
- October 14-21, 2010 ~ Historic Bluffton Arts and Seafood Festival will be held in the charming and eclectic historic district of Bluffton, well known for its quirky art community and natural river beauty. The festival is an eight-day event offering a myriad of activities, showcasing the locally harvested seafood, delicious Low Country cuisine, rich history, great art and Southern hospitality found only in the south.
- November 9 – 11 Hilton Head Oyster Festival Sponsored by South Carolina Bank and Trust and presented by the Island Rec Center. The Hilton Head Oyster Festival will be held at Shelter Cove Community Park. Steamed, Stewed and Fried Oysters, Shrimp, Hot Dogs, Chili, Roasting Marshmallows, Kid Zone, Christmas Craft Show, Live Music, and So Much More!
Ready to Plan a trip to Hilton Head Island?