Hilton Head Island, South Carolina offers many ways to celebrate Thanksgiving. Whether volunteering, donating or just enjoying a cozy Thanksgiving with friends on Hilton Head Island, we have listed some ideas below. Thanksgiving meal ideas include whether taking out or going buffet style, we have listed some of Hilton Head Island’s best! Happy Thankgiving, Ya’ll!
Giving Back Ideas~ Food Banks, Pantries, Shelters, Organizations and Charities
- Hudson’s “volunteer” Community Thanksgiving Feast ~ A great Low Country Tradition
- Bluffton Self Help Bluffton – 1264 May River Road – 843-757-8000 Provides food and assistance for those in crisis situation
- Lowcountry Food Bank Located in Yemassee – Provides food for 400 Lowcountry hunger-relief organizations
- Sandalwood Community Food Pantry - Hilton Head Island – 31 Matthews Drive (next to Traditions Furniture Store) – 843-645-0935 Feeding the hungry of Hilton Gardens and The Oaks on Tuesdays and Fridays 12:00PM-2:00PM
- Second Helpings Hilton Head – 843-689-3689 or 877-286-3663 Distributes food to over 65 area agencies
- Habitat for Humanity – Hilton Head Island Regional Habitat for Humanity – LowCountry Habitat for Humanity
- Deep Well Project Hilton Head Island – Provides assistance to Hilton Head Island residents in need
- Family Promise of Beaufort County Bluffton – Provides temporary housing and meals for homeless families w/ children
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Lowcountry – Hilton Head Island Club
- Hilton Head Island Regional Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteers in Medicine Clinic – Hilton Head – free health clinic utilizing retired health care professionals
Take Out Thanksgiving Feasts
Just click on the link below to see the pricing and the menus for these take out – order in Thanksgiving day feasts.
Dining Out Thanksgiving on Hilton Head
- Redfish for Thanksgiving
- Frankie Bones for Thanksgiving
- CQ’s in Harbourtown
- Skillets in Coligney
- Links to Great Restaurants on Hilton Head
Thanksgiving Buffets on Hilton Head
- The Carolina Cafe @ the Westin can be called at 681-4000 to make a reservation.
- The Oceanfront Omni in Palmetto Dunes
- Sea Pines at the Topside Grill @ Harbourtown’s on Thanksgiving Day
- Hudson’s has a nice “volunteer” community dinner all day ~ A great Low Country Tradition
Need a rental or want to see some Hilton Head Real Estate?
Jane and I will be working and on the Island throughout the Holidays ahead. Looking for a rental, just click here, a real estate tour please click here and email us . We offer some great real estate opportunities, click here for our latest and greatest or click here to search yourself.. Happy Thanksgiving, Ya’ll!